Evaporative Air Cooler is high-tech air cooler products which launched after the company has been collected & researched the desert cooler and swamp cooler, thanks to the Engineering team finally the evaporative air cooler could be launched, bringing in the energy-saving coolers without compressor in 1998, high quality, eco-friendly. They have been used in different fields such as industry, trade, communication, service and breeding and so on.
|Cooling equipment||Can be used in kinds of communication rooms. It is the most energy-saving and economical cooling way|
|Net Bar||In public place such as net bar, if we always use conventional air conditioning, 80%-90% of indoor air will circulate and become muddy. If use our evaporative air cooler, the indoor air can not only be cooled down, but also keep fresh|
|Commercial Places e.g. Supermarkets||In big commercial places, our econ-air can circulate the inside air and supply consumers with fresh air, making a healthy and comfortable public environment.|
|Cooling Communication Room and Station||Can be used in kinds of communication rooms. It is the most energy-saving and economical cooling way.|
|Post Cooling||If it is no need to cool all space, econ-air can be designed to just offer post cooling and energy is saved|
|Humidifying||For textile industry, especially in hot summer, it not only needs to cool the workshop, but also needs to keep some humidity in the workshop. these two problems can be resolved if installing our econ-air.|
|Food Processing Industry||For food processing industry, econ-air can help shorten cool time of the food, improve production efficiency and product quality|
|Green Houses||Econ-air can be the best choice for the flowers plants as they can supply the flowers with the most natural cool air which is good for the flowers” growth.|
|Kitchen||Can be used in big kitchens of hotels, restaurant to help exhaust the waste gas and supply cooks a good and cool working environment.|
|Supply Fresh Air||In electronics industry, workers often feel terrible in hot summer day.|
Evaporative cooling is a physical phenomenon in which evaporation of a liquid, typically into surrounding air, cools and object or a liquid in contact with it. Latent heat describes the amount of heat that is needed to evaporate the liquid, this heat comes from the liquid itself and the surrounding gas and surfaces. When considering water evaporating into air, the wet-bulb temperature, as compared to the air’s dry-bulb temperature, is a measure of the potential for evaporative cooling. The greater the difference between the two temperatures, the better the evaporative cooling effects. When the temperatures are the same, no net evaporation of water in air occurs, thus there is no cooling effect.
|MODEL & SPECIFICATION|
|Pressure (Pa)||366||Pressure (Pa)||Pressure (Pa)|
|Power Resource (V/Hz)||380/50||380/50||380/50|
|Rated Currency (A)||7.1||7.1/3.5||7.1/3.5|
|Net Weight (±3kg)||152||152||152|
|Operation Weight (kg)||207||207||207|
|Water Lack Protection||approval||approval||approval|
|Controller||Knod Switch||Knod Switch||Knod Switch|
- Create the naturally fresh cool air, dry & spot to needed area
- Can be reduced the heat 4-8%
- Turnover rate & absenteeism decreased
- Working environment condition is improved
- Increased an efficiency & productivity
- Available in Open & Closed system
- Non CFC , environment friendly
- Low investment
Table: Comparison between Evaporative Air Cooler vs. Air Conditioning
|Evaporative Air Cooler||Air Conditioning|
|1. Power consumption is 10% only (has no a compressor)|
2. Doors & Windows can open while machine is operating, No effects to machine
3. No harmful gas use, relative humidity over 50%, which is able to reduce the static electricity.
4. Easy Installation, get fresh pure air 100%, due to new air is circulating at all times.
5. The temperature dropped down as unlimited
6. Low Cost
|1. Power consumption is high (has a compressor)|
2. While air conditioning is operating door & window must be closed strictly,
3. Use of harmful gases, effects to ozone & environment, low humidity, being the cause of the electrostatic
4. Maintenance & services is complicated & expensive, can get fresh air about 15%, the rest 85% would be in recycle circulating process.
5. Low relative humidity, cause of dry and not fresh air.
ECON AIR, has 2 options installation system for your best choices are:-
- Closed system installed and
- Opened system installed
To install either closed or open system, we can design based on the size of your space, please allow us go to survey your space, Engineering & Technical team is promptly respond to your requirement.
Please contact us we welcome for all inquiries from you.